CIP Courses in British Columbia
It's time to make an investment - in yourself.
Enrol by March 22 for the chance to win!
If you enrol in a Spring 2017 CIP class by Wednesday, March 22, you'll go into a draw to receive one of six $100 gift cards to Chapters or Best Buy.
This spring, give your education a boost.
Spring 2017 courses now available for registration!
Important Information for Winter and Spring semesters:
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection. Students must have their midterm exams supervised by their employer and must agree to the Rules & Regulations of the Midterm Supervision Agreement by submitting the form before their midterm. See more information on virtual learning
• Midterm dates for Winter virtual classes:
C11, C130: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
C12, C14, C111: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
C110: Thursday, March 9th, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
• Midterm dates for Spring virtual classes:
C14, C110: Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
C12, C16: Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
• Paying by cheque? Don't require books?: Please complete our BC Manual Registration form and ensure you fax or email your form as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
• Textbooks: Books for students enrolled in virtual and Fast Track classes will be shipped to the business address on file. Please ensure the contact information in your online account is accurate or additional shipping fees may be levied. Textbooks for evening classes are distributed during the first class. Please note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases.
Evening, Fast Track and Virtual Offerings:
• Classes currently available for registration appear as a link. If a link does not appear, we are unfortunately not offering the class this semester.
• Please note that courses are always available via distance learning, and may also be offered as a virtual class in another province.
• Download our Spring 2017 CIP Course Schedule
• CE Credits: 8 technical credits are available upon successful completion of a CIP course.
Five (5) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available for C11 if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Three (3) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Two (2) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available for electives if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Don't see what you're looking for listed here? Check out our distance learning, in-class and virtual offerings across the country.