Serious about your insurance career?
You can't afford not to have your CIP.
The CIP is an important investment for your future. Employers look for it when making hiring decisions, and those who have the designation earn about $8,000 more per year than their peers without it.
Register now for Winter semester CIP classes.
Choose your class format to suit your schedule!
1. In-class learning: if you prefer a classroom environment, check out our in-class options by clicking your course link below.
2. Virtual classes: if you prefer to learn from the comfort of your own environment but still be connected to an instructor, we offer a number of live and self-paced virtual classes, listed on this page. Just click the link of your preferred course.
3. Distance learning: if you can't find an in-class or virtual offering for the course you want to take, all our courses are available via distance learning.
Important Information for this semester:
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection. Students must have their midterm exams supervised by their employer and must agree to the Rules & Regulations of the Midterm Supervision Agreement by submitting the form before their midterm. See more information on virtual learning
• Midterm dates for Winter virtual classes:
C11, C130: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
C12, C14, C111: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
C110: Thursday, March 9th, 2017 from 9:30am - 11am Pacific Time
• Paying by cheque? Don't require books?: Please complete our BC Manual Registration form and ensure you fax or email your form as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
• Textbooks: Books for students enrolled in virtual and Fast Track classes will be shipped to the business address on file. Please ensure the contact information in your online account is accurate or additional shipping fees may be levied. Textbooks for evening classes are distributed during the first class. Please note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases.
Evening, Fast Track and Virtual Offerings:
• Classes currently available for registration appear as a link. If a link does not appear, we are unfortunately not offering the class this semester.
• Please note that courses are always available via distance learning, and may also be offered as a virtual class in another province.
• Download our Winter 2017 CIP Course Schedule
• CE Credits: 8 technical credits are available upon successful completion of a CIP course.
Five (5) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available for C11 if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Three (3) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Two (2) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available for electives if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Don't see what you're looking for listed here? Check out our distance learning, in-class and virtual offerings across the country.